Our blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.kritiquekritics.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Kritique Kritics: New Experiences

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Experiences

It's my turn to feel trepidation--I'm filling in for Laurie, as the leader, this Friday night.

What if no one show up! Or worse, what if several people show up!
Grow up and bite the bullet! How hard can this be? It's not like your a guest on Oprah!
I've been reading Eckhart Tolle's latest book, "A New Earth Awakening to Your Life's Purpose." I'm not sure where anxiety fits in, but I'm sure it's my "EGO" or lack there of. So I'm not going to dwell on the past or dread the future--I'm going to live in the now.

Debra

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra Davis Hinkle said...

You did a great job Debra! Thanks for filling in. I got to make a cake and cook dinner for my daughter's birthday.
Laurie

April 19, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home