Our blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.kritiquekritics.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Kritique Kritics: Update on the "Foal"

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update on the "Foal"

I haven’t been riding much since I fell off my horse, Finn, and dislocated my shoulder last December. I haven’t been to the barn in the last month; I been in physical therapy twice a week for my injury.
I do have a new picture of the foal. In addition, I think I had better start calling her the filly, because she is a little girl and a very sweet one. My sister suggested I call the photo “the kiss” and that I use the photo on my new business cards. More on my new “writer’s” business cards later, they’re still in the design stage.




Debra Davis Hinkle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home