Our blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.kritiquekritics.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Kritique Kritics: Living in the "NOW"!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Living in the "NOW"!


I’ve been reading "A New Earth, Awakening To Your Life's Purpose" by Eckart Tolle and diligently watching the weekly webcast with Eckart and Oprah. Being present and staying in the “NOW” is a work in progress. However, I did manage to stay in the “NOW” recently.

Ten days ago a foal was born at La Lomita Ranch, in San Luis Obispo and last Monday I visit her in her pasture. I sat down and let her come to me. I didn’t try to control the moment—I let it happen. I just sat in the dirt and let her smell, taste, explore, nibble and nudge me. I stopped thinking about how soon it would be over, or what I should be doing, or how it would be better if this were being video taped, etc. And, I just lived it!

Debra

1 Comments:

Blogger mousewords said...

Wow. Did I need to hear this today. Thank you!

April 25, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home