Our blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.kritiquekritics.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Kritique Kritics: Closer to 60 than 50!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Closer to 60 than 50!

My husband, Roland, took me out for lunch on Friday--our favorite sea food place--for an early birthday present. I turned 56 on Saturday and I know I got a new wrinkle Friday night.

My "birthday" day was ordinary--I went to the farmer's market in Arroyo Grande with a dear friend. Then I spent all afternoon making green salad, two kinds of fruit salad, pesto, whole wheat pizza, bread sticks and finally our dinner--stir fry. Then I collapsed from exhaustion--I really am closer to 60 than 50. And, I have wrinkles!



Debra

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Woodward said...

Happy Birthday Debra!
What wrinkles? In your shirt?
You look marvelous darling, absolutely marvelous.

May 7, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger mousewords said...

Happy Birthday!

May 9, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home