Our blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.kritiquekritics.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Kritique Kritics: Let Your Soul Dance

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Let Your Soul Dance

I saw this video today, and it inspired me to tears. As a writer, I feel my dreams locked up inside my heart--and the work of my daily life is to set them free.

This video opened up my heart a little more, shook out the dust of disbelief and inertia, and made me realize anew that I have something beautiful inside myself. And I can set it free.

The same is true for you.

You can do anything you imagine.

You can go wherever you dream.

You may start out by yourself, but you will inspire others along the way.

Live fully. Live now.



Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.



~Christine

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Woodward said...

Love it! Believe and it will happen. Dance and your heart is free.

July 8, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Debra Davis Hinkle said...

I needed that today; and just maybe, that's why I saved my red high heels!

July 9, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home