Our blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.kritiquekritics.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Kritique Kritics: I'm headed for the SCBWI Conference in LA next week!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm headed for the SCBWI Conference in LA next week!

Here's a quote from the SCBWI website:
Join us poolside on Saturday night from 7:30-10:30pm for a nighttime festival of all things red! Come in crimson any way you know how and enjoy the music, food and cocktails with SCBWI Conference attendees from all over the world. Get creative with your costume! Prizes will be awarded for the red-est.


What do those words mean? They mean, among other things I CAN HARDLY WAIT:

  1. I'm packed more than a week early
  2. I have everything I've written in the last four years in a new binder
  3. I have new business cards and bookmarks for the blog site
  4. I have a NERVOUS STOMACH for whatever I might have missed

I don't have a thing to wear! Should I wear a RED mask or hat. Do I need a RED boa or a RED feather?


Laurie's ready to change her phone number; I keep calling with questions about our RED costumes. I’m forgetting she has a life of her own (family) and just got a poem published; not to mention she’s getting ready to go to the conference, too.


Wish me luck!


Debra

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Woodward said...

I say red boa definately. As for a mask? Go for it girl!

July 26, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home